About Me

My photo
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
A fourth year student in De La Salle University - Manila taking BS in Information and Communications Technology Management. Believes in the improvements ICT could bring in the everyday lives of people at work and home. A member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street, the hip-hop dance group of DLSU under the Cultural Arts Office.

E-mail: efren.paperstainer@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

[PERSEF3 Blog# 2] ME? STRESSED?!

Why ask?
I'm not stressed!

What kind of a student would I be to be stressed? Oh wait... I'm a student artist. Great. Even more work and responsibilities to do aside from making my thesis proposal, blog assignments, and other academic work as a student.


...


...But also as a member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street and with our 4th annual major concert,
Danz Dish 4,
coming up (on February 5 and 6, 2008. Please watch! Visit our booth at SJ walk. Advertisement? ),

I have these posters and tarpaulines that I have to design, AVP commercials of sponsors, minimum of 3 hours per day training, props to make, and other production work to do.

Heck!
Who's stressed?
Me?

And how much time do I have to "de-stress" anyway? Umm... None?! If ever I was stressed (if ever), I would just sit down and do nothing for once. Opposite of everything that I do.

*This is not a rant. I'm just being sarcastic for the humor. I hope nobody would be offended.
But I was serious about watching Danz Dish 4. Please do! Visit our booth at SJ walk.*

No comments: