About Me

My photo
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
A fourth year student in De La Salle University - Manila taking BS in Information and Communications Technology Management. Believes in the improvements ICT could bring in the everyday lives of people at work and home. A member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street, the hip-hop dance group of DLSU under the Cultural Arts Office.

E-mail: efren.paperstainer@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

[PERSEF3 Blog# 1] A Glimpse of PERSEF1&2

The 1st term of the 1st year of my college life was critical in getting a jumpstart at my academic and social life. None of us knew each other and it was the time to start making friends. PERSEF1 offered us that chance as there are many activities that we did that encouraged teamwork.

PERSEF1 discussed topics mostly about etiquette. We had to create a skit of a scenario where one will be bad and the other would be good. Our skit was quite simple. There's a group of friends which chat together and I played as a newcomer and tried to get into the conversation. I jumped right in speaking at a crazily fast pace,

"Hi, my name is Efren Rodriguez. I'm 16 and I'm short. *Shake hands* I'm 16 and I'm short. *Shake hands* I'm 16 and I'm short. *Shake hands*. I came from the dry lands of Saudi Arabia where all types of water, rivers, seas, oceans, waterfalls, lakes--"

and so on.

PERSEF2 had a different feel because my classmates were from other frosh blocks. We were grouped together and each group would have its own uniform. Our group needed to wear jackets. The others had bandanas, neckties, and other accessories.

I wonder what PERSEF3 has in store for me. Hmm?

No comments: