About Me

My photo
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
A fourth year student in De La Salle University - Manila taking BS in Information and Communications Technology Management. Believes in the improvements ICT could bring in the everyday lives of people at work and home. A member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street, the hip-hop dance group of DLSU under the Cultural Arts Office.

E-mail: efren.paperstainer@gmail.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Plan for LEAP09

The Lasallian Personal Effectiveness Program 2009 enrollment will start tomorrow and it looks like this LPEP will be quite different for me.

I would be teaching an AM class in Breakdancing along with Mike and Jap of La Salle Dance Company - Street. I was quite excited when Andrew Tan, representative of CSA texted me last year if I would like to conduct a breakdancing class for LEAP this year. Of course I wanted to but I was a bit nervous because of my little knowledge in the history of breakdance. I told it to coach and she said to take Mike and Jap. This was an investment since it will develop our leadership skills. But it was a good thing we attended a workshop within LSDC-Street training for Danz Dish 4 about breakdancing.

However, my interest in Parkour has persuaded me to enroll in PM class of Parkour and Freerunning. I just couldn't resist. The opportunity can never get closer to me than this! It'll be a whole day of LEAP for me! WOOT!

Class Details:

"BREAKDANCING"
Code: ARTS226
Name: Breakdancing
Group:
Arts, Music, Film and Theater
Requirements: Sports attire (white shirt/ jogging pants), extra clothes, towel, water
Venue: E701
Time: AM
Sponsoring Org.: CSA
Max: 35

"PARKOUR AND FREERUNNING CLASS"
Code: SPOR055
Name:
Parkour and Freerunning Class
Group: Sports, Beauty, Health and Fitness
Requirements:
None
Venue: Amphitheater
Time: PM
Sponsoring Org.: EDGE 2006
Max: 30

No comments: