About Me

My photo
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
A fourth year student in De La Salle University - Manila taking BS in Information and Communications Technology Management. Believes in the improvements ICT could bring in the everyday lives of people at work and home. A member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street, the hip-hop dance group of DLSU under the Cultural Arts Office.

E-mail: efren.paperstainer@gmail.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Happy 19th Birthday Indeed!

Stayed up late watching a lot of YouTube videos on 'Standing arabian' for Spongebob gig. Slept at around 4:30AM. Woke up saying "Sh*t!" repeatedly as I woke up at 11AM where our call time was 9AM. Felt really bad. Promised 'street' I'd treat them breakfast. Rushed to Bonifacio Global City open field. We had two sets of lunch. Food from Spongebob crew and another from Skechers.

Whole family attended and supported :D Lara was surprisingly there all the way from Lipa, Batangas! Danced twice. 'Gainer' was sucky but was safe. So was 'Standing arabian' which was not quite an arabian but more of a 'Full-twist-to-side-of-the-leg-landing' Hehe.


Rushed to outdoor foodcourt to meet with Family again. Ate at 'Seafood Island'. 'Street' was lucky that breakfast didn't go well so that they had a big dinner. Haha. Kidding! Lots of good food! Couldn't breathe from chewing non-stop.


Lara gave me customized shoes as a gift with the help of her sister. Best gift I didn't expect! Something I want to do but she did it for me and really well! Will upload shoe photo album soon.


Thanks to everyone who greeted! I have a hard time replying to you all because of my new phone. Its so hard to keep track of contacts but "Thank you!!!"

No comments: