About Me

My photo
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
A fourth year student in De La Salle University - Manila taking BS in Information and Communications Technology Management. Believes in the improvements ICT could bring in the everyday lives of people at work and home. A member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street, the hip-hop dance group of DLSU under the Cultural Arts Office.

E-mail: efren.paperstainer@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Downloading iTouch 2.2.1 Firmware FAIL

Been attempting to download iTouch 2.2.1 Firmware so that I could jailbreak my mom's iTouch but I failed each time because it always pauses when it reaches 52.6MB of the 277.7MB.

Downloading iTouch 2.2.1 Firmware FAIL

I even tried using a different link address. Maybe it's because of the university proxy.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

No comments: