About Me

My photo
Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
A fourth year student in De La Salle University - Manila taking BS in Information and Communications Technology Management. Believes in the improvements ICT could bring in the everyday lives of people at work and home. A member of the La Salle Dance Company - Street, the hip-hop dance group of DLSU under the Cultural Arts Office.

E-mail: efren.paperstainer@gmail.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friendster

A presentation I made for my Social Computing class last term.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you're trying to endorse friendster with this or anything, are you?

Efren said...

No, I'm not. The presentation was intentionally made for a group report in class and I don't think I'd be spending my time making slides for nothing. I just wanted to share the slides so that it would still be of use to others even after its intentional use :D